Rooftop tent Tourer 1.9 (TBHRT19T)
The concept of our rooftop tents is a based on more than 15 years experience in the use, production & selling of rooftop tents.
The safety factor and advantage as a lookout position and easy set-up have made rooftop tents a very popular tent.
The ability to test the Tembo 4x4 rooftop tent in the field, over rough terrain and in all-weather conditions worldwide, has enabled us to produce a rooftop tent of strength and reliability in a competitive price range.
- Fly-sheet: 420D Polyester Oxford, waterresistant
- Body: High Quality 380g Rip-Stop poly-cotton Canvas; strong yet able to breath
- Stitching: Superior strength quality thread
- Travel Cover: Heavy Duty 1200D/680g PVC sealed with Zip
- Mattress: 60mm Mattress with washable cover
- Base: Light Weight Aluminium Base with plastic insulation
- Pole-frame: Aluminum Pole dia16mm
- Annex Room/Boden Zelt(optional): 420D Polyester Oxford
- Extra raised flysheet for shading and coolness when in the roof tent
- Flysheet is extended past the doors for better rain and wind protection
- Adjustable roof tent windows open fully for better venting and photography
- Mosquito nets on every opening; all unzip separately
- Zips on front and back entrances ensure that your roof tent can be totally sealed against mosquitoes and flying insects
- Ladder steps fully profiled for comfort on bare feet
- Including ladder extension
- Designed in Holland
Open: 193 x 240 x 126 cm
Closed: 193 x 120 x 35 cm