Tembo 4x4 Roofrack Defender 110 CSW - TBLR02
Tembo 4x4 roofrack for Land Rover Defender 110 Stationwagon 1990 till now.
Why a Tembo 4x4 roofrack?
The Tembo 4x4 Roof Rack was the first product to be produced under the Tembo 4x4 brand several years ago, introducing our own label in off-road products. It is the base for almost every adventure. If you want to bring your camping gear, mount a rooftop tent or an extra spare wheel - you can’t do without one. The Tembo 4x4 Roof Rack is ready to conquer the world!
- Our racks are 3D-CAD designed for maximum accuracy
- The base is a strong welded frame that holds the beams on which you can mount your accessories.
- Cast aluminium feet the Roof Rack mounts perfectly on your car and stays there even in the most demanding circumstances.
- All fixings made of high grade stainless steel.
- All aluminium and stainless-steel parts are manufactured in conformity with the international standards ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14000:2004, OHSAS 18000:2007, AA, EN, DIN, BDS.
- Hand-welded and a lot of attention to detail. Our experienced welders know their job and make sure each Roof Rack is a reliable partner for your off-road adventure.
- Lightweight and tough enough for heaviest loads.
- Flooring welded from front to rear to minimize wind noise.
- Rubber gutter protectors to save your vehicle’s paintwork as well as for maximum traction on vehicle.
- Low centre of gravity design for stable and safe offroading.
- Made in Holland by Tembo 4x4 for innovative, better & constant quality and reliable delivery.
A full range of 4x4 accessories are available:
- Rooftop Tent
- Jerry can
- Spare wheel carrier
- High-Lift jack
- Bespoke solutions possible.
- Natural or powder coated finish. Our powder coated racks are first sand blasted for best adhesion, then double powder coated for maximum durability as well as U V protection.
- Detachable side rails for fitment of wide tents.
- All flooring has integral bolt guides for easy fitment of accessories.
- Closed front racks on request.