Rooftop tent Tourer 1.4m (TBHRT14T)
De veiligheidsfactor, het voordeel van een uitkijkpunt en het feit dat de tenten erg eenvoudig zijn op te zetten hebben dit soort tenten populair gemaakt.
The concept of our rooftop tents is based on more than 15 years experience in the use, production & selling of rooftop tents. The safety factor and advantage as a lookout position and easy set-up have made rooftop tents a very popular product.
The ability to test the Tembo 4x4 rooftop tent in the field, over rough terrain and in all weather conditions worldwide, has enabled us to produce a rooftop tent of strength and reliability in a competitive price range.
- Fly-sheet: 420D Polyester Oxford, waterresistant
- Body: High Quality 380g Rip-Stop poly-cotton Canvas; strong yet able to breath
- Stitching: Superior strength quality thread
- Travel Cover: Heavy Duty 1200D/680g PVC sealed with Zip
- Mattress: 60mm Mattress with washable cover
- Base: Lightweight aluminium Base with plastic insulation
- Pole-frame: aluminum Pole dia16mm
- Annex Room: 420D Polyester Oxford
- Extra raised flysheet for shading and coolness when in the roof tent
- Flysheet is extended past the doors for better rain and wind protection
- Adjustable roof tent windows open fully for better venting and photography
- Mosquito nets on every opening; all unzip separately
- Zips on front and back entrances ensure that your roof tent can be totally sealed against mosquitoes and flying insects
- Ladder steps fully profiled for comfort on bare feet
- Including ladder extension
- Designed in Holland
Dimensions & weight
Open 143x240x123cm/closed 143x120x35cm, 65kg