- Hi-Lift Off-road base plate€89.88
- Hi-Lift Off-road kit€163.40
- Hi-Lift Bumper lift€62.89
- Hi-Lift Lift mate€82.84
- Hi-Lift Cast/Steel Jack 48"€149.20
- Hi-Lift All-Cast Jack 48"€126.08
- Hi-Lift UTV Jack 42"€195.36
- Hi-Lift First Responder Jack 48"€400.95
- Hi-Lift Neoprene Jack Cover€57.60
- Hi-Lift Handle keeperAs low as €29.06
- Hi-Lift Fix-it-kit€38.44
- Hi-Lift Jack Protector 60"€71.33
- Hi-Lift Adjustable Tube Mount 1"-2" / 2"-3"As low as €127.18
With over 100 years of quality, the Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to maneuver, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated capacity of 4,660 lbs (2114 kg) and a tested capacity of 7,000 lbs (3175 kg).
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations – whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.