All-round 4x4 Technician
The FD 4x4 workshop team is specialized in developing, manufacturing and construction special vehicles and accessories for off-road, expedition and professional applications such as mining, government, aid agencies etc. And is also the right place for regular maintenance of your 4x4.
The skilled professional staff have an important role in maintaining and improving the FD 4x4 Centre services and competitiveness.
FD 4x4 Centre has a company culture that encourages staff to learn, show initiatives and grow individually.
We are continuously searching for qualified and motivated people to join our company and grow in technical development, service facilities and commercial activities.
We are looking for an all-round 4x4 technician m/f for 32-38 hours per week. Tasks will be
- Building special vehicles for mining purposes;
- Occasionally on site maintenance abroad;
- Production and assembly of products of our own brand ‘Tembo 4x4’ for example: roof racks, hardtops and prototypes like the 100% electrical vehicle for underground mining;
- Regular maintenance of 4x4 vehicles, especially Land Rover & Toyota Landcruiser;
- Restauration and modification of 4x4 vehicles;
- Assembly of the Tembo 4x4 e-LV, the 100% electric Toyota Land Cruiser.
What you need to bring for this job
We are looking for enthusiastic and professional people who can work independently in a team of enthusiastic and motivated colleagues, who are eager to learn and do not have a 9-5 mindset.
Completed education in automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent
Experience in automotive and / or commercial sector and an intermediate working and thinking level is a plus!
What we offer
Employment in accordance with the Automotive collective labour agreement.
The possibility for taking training courses within our company or on site at our suppliers.
If you have any additional questions regarding this job opening, please feel free to contact us by sending an email with your resume and motivational letter to info@FD4x4centre.nl or mail to Hoek 54a, 5571GK, Bergeijk, Netherlands attn. Mr. Frank Daams.
*Acquisition is not appreciated!